Inquiry

gold mining in cote d ivoire

COTE D'IVOIRE | TIGUI MINING GROUP

MINING IN COTE D'IVOIRE (TMG CI) TMG Group has expanded into Côte d’Ivoire with intentions to acquire licenses for gold, diamond and oil. In 2014, the subsidiary TMG-CI was launched in Abidjan.

Learn More

Barrick Gold's Tongon in Côte d'Ivoire gets it right

Barrick Gold's Tongon in Côte d'Ivoire gets it right Barrick Gold's Tongon in Côte d'Ivoire gets it right Barrick Gold's Tongon mine produced a total of 284,863 ounces of gold in 2020, at the top end of its guidance for the year, driven by strong plant throughput with runtime setting a record of 95.2% in October.

Learn More

New gold mine in Côte d’Ivoire ramping up

Perseus Mining (ASX,TSX:PRU) will soon start pouring gold from its Sissingué gold mine in Côte d’Ivoire, having delivered the first crushed ore to the mill and processing plant earlier this month.

Learn More

Orca Gold Creates Côte d’Ivoire Foc | Orca Gold Inc

Orca Gold Creates Côte d’Ivoire Focused Exploration Company in Combination with Avant Minerals Vancouver, British Columbia, July 18, 2019 – Orca Gold Inc. (TSX-V: ORG) (“Orca” or the “Company”) is pleased to report that an agreement has been reached with Avant Minerals Inc. (“Avant”) whereby the assets of Avant will be combined with the Côte d’Ivoire assets of Orca to form

Learn More

Tietto Minerals

Abujar, Cote d’Ivoire The Abujar Gold Project is located approximately 30km from the major regional city of Daloa in central western Côte D’Ivoire. It is close to good regional and local infrastructure to facilitate exploration and development being only 15km from nearest tarred road and grid power.

Learn More

Roxgold to Acquire the Séguéla Gold Project in Côte d'Ivoire

Included in the portfolio is the advanced exploration Séguéla gold project that hosts the near surface Antenna gold deposit. Séguéla is located approximately 240 kilometres north-west of Yamoussoukro, the political capital of Côte d'Ivoire, and approximately 480 kilometres north-west of Abidjan, the commercial capital of the country.

Learn More

Tietto Minerals (ASX:TIE) bumps up Côte d’Ivoire mining licence

2021/2/3 · Tietto Minerals (TIE) has bolstered its interest in a mining licence hosting the Abujar Gold Project by 3 per cent in a deal worth over $2.5 million. The company now controls 88 per cent of the licence, which is in Côte d'Ivoire, West Africa, as it works to deliver a pre-feasibility study for the

Learn More

Gold mining and development in Côte d'Ivoire: Trajectories

The formal regulatory framework that applies to artisanal and small-scale gold mining in Côte d'Ivoire is the Mining Code of 2014. According to the law n°2014-138 of the Mining Code of 2014, " all mineral substances [] in the ground and underground [] are the property of the State of Côte d'Ivoire " (article 2).

Learn More

Barrick Gold Corporation - Operations - Tongon

TONGON CÔTE D'IVOIRE The Tongon gold mine is located within the Nielle mining permit, 628 kilometers north of the Côte d'lvoire port city of Abidjan, and 55 kilometers south of the border with Mali.

Learn More

Mako Gold Exploring High-grade Gold Opportunities

Mako Gold (ASX:MKG) is led by a highly experienced team of mining industry professionals with a proven track record of gold discoveries in West Africa.The company is focused on the discovery of large high-grade gold deposits in highly prospective and under-explored terrains in C ô te d'Ivoire, and other favourable countries in West Africa. Côte d'Ivoire contains more Birimian greenstone

Learn More

Afrique Gold | Forbes & Manhattan

Afrique Gold acquired the Cote d'Ivoire Bonikro gold mine from the Australian group Newcrest Mining Limited in March 2018. Bonikro is a world-class gold producing asset operated by an experienced management team inherited from Newcrest. The mine has

Learn More

Gold booming in Côte d’Ivoire | Miningreview.com

In September 2016, Endeavour Mining announced a signifi cant discovery at its Ity gold mine in the Birimian corridor of Côte d’Ivoire, which has the potential to extend the mine’s life by 10 years.

Learn More

Séguéla Gold Project, Côte d’Ivoire

Developer/Operator : Roxgold. The Séguéla gold project is an open-pit gold mine being developed by Canadian gold mining company Roxgold in Côte d'Ivoire. Roxgold announced the completion of a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for the project in April 2020 and received a 10-year mining permit in December 2020.

Learn More

Barrick Gold’s Tongon in Côte d’Ivoire gets it right

2021/2/5 · Barrick Gold’s Tongon mine produced a total of 284,863 ounces of gold in 2020, at the top end of its guidance for the year, driven by strong plant throughput with runtime setting a record of 95.2% in October. This improved throughput, combined with cost-reduction initiatives, is expected to have a

Learn More

Sissingué - Perseus Mining Ltd

Sissingué Gold Mine (86% owned by Perseus) Sissingué became Perseus's second gold mine when it was developed ahead of time and on budget in January 2018. Sissingué is located in the north of Côte d'Ivoire, 787km north-west of Côte d'Ivoire's commercial capital of Abidjan.

Learn More

New discoveries bolster opportunities in Côte d'Ivoire's mining sector | Côte d'Ivoire

Côte d’Ivoire’s coffers have been similarly hampered by illegal mining. Gold is the country’s single-largest source of foreign currency. Government estimates have put the cost of illegal mining in terms of loss tax revenues at more than $2bn in 2016 alone

Learn More

New gold mine in Côte d'Ivoire ramping up

Côte d'Ivoire is under-rated as a mining jurisdiction compared to neighbouring Mali, which is Africa's third biggest gold producer. According to a recent report by BMI Research, Côte d'Ivoire and

Learn More

Yaoure Gold Project - Mining Technology | Mining News and

Amara Mining Côte d’Ivoire (Amara, formerly Cluff Gold) acquired the mine in 2004. In April 2016, Perseus Mining bought all the outstanding shares of Amara Mining under a scheme of arrangement and took over the ownership of the Yaouré gold project. The brownfield project is proposed to be mined using heap leach method.

Learn More

Strike Mining – Gold mining projects in Côte d'Ivoire

Strike Mining SARL is amining company with our headquarters in Yamoussoukro, Côte d'Ivoire. Our initial focus will be on our gold mining projects in Côte d'Ivoire. The first site to become operational is in the Savanes District near the village of Komborodougou. This site is operational as of December 2020.

Learn More

Cluff Gold commissions the Angovia Gold Mine in Côte d'Ivoire

The Angovia Gold Mine lies within the Company's Mt. Yaoure permit located 40km north-west of the political capital of Côte d'Ivoire, Yamoussoukro , and covers a surface area of 417km(2) including

Learn More