Jho ceana mhgu 2024

Jho ceana mhgu xuflc

U got a shit load of slots 3-1-3-1-3. Currently using the Jho Ceana set mix and see that typically weakness exploit is used over repeat offender. . Darkinsanity1 5 years ago #1. is the go to braindead alround set, that gives you handicraft 15, sharpness 11 and expert 7, on top of that you got the slots 3-1-3-1-3 what makes it easy slotable and g8ves good skilla even without charms. 336K subscribers. His name is… Jho Ceana 🎺 🎺 🎺 🎺 After beating the Mantis boss, 99% of the blademasters will farm the Jho Ceana set. Initial Increase Maximum Damage Time Reduction; Psn: 100 +50: 600: 360 45sec I normally run a Jho Ceana set for all my SnS weapons except for my Dragon build (as Valstrax' SnS doesn't benefit from Razor Sharp or Sharpness +2). •. IIRC there’s been a few posts recently showing LS builds that fit the bill of what I’m talking about. Hi guys! This video explains why jho ceana is a good meta armor set that you can acquire. It's there any armour that can replace the pickle parts? Hyper jho just has too much health to reasonably grind out, or alternatively any tips on… Jho Ceana (XR verions) is the classic blademaster armor set espoused everywhere, I'm using Evening calm (Narga) glaive currently but eventually you'll want to kill Fatalis for it's glaive and some of the variations if you want the elemental damage. Sirliftalot35. Im currently using full neset and although it grants me immense defense i lack in attack and my neset sns lose sharpness too quickly. The ukanlos and stonefist sets are fantastic for most other melee weapons and the silverwind is a near perfect evasion set, along with soul-seer. Initial Increase Maximum Damage Time Reduction; Psn: 100 +50: 600: 360 45sec As a baseline you could also just build the entire Silver Rathalos set + the Expert 8 000. I tend to prefer jho ceana because my favorite lance to use is the elderfrost stampede which benefits a lot from razor sharp. It's a crit meta in MHGU. I hope you enjoyed the video :)MUSICChill Day - LAKEY INSPIREDJho Ceana Mix Set - G Rank. Subscribed. After that you take what you can get. Jho Ceana is the best set for weapons which require Sharpness +2 and razor sharp. my favs are Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Yeah hyper jho can take you 35-45 min solo. Jho Ceana gives you both skills with a good decoration slot layout and 7 points into Expert. I’ve typed “Jho Cena” instead of “Jho Ceana” more times than I want to admit. It's a mix of. It gives you sharpness +2 & razor sharp and also 7points on Expert. 132K views 6 years ago. When you collect it, it won’t go in your Extract Bar, but instead recover your health a little bit. It requires Jho Cena though, which. Esurient XR (hyper jho G) If a certain person names it it'll probably be called jho cena jho cena jho. Hey guys! I'm a new player. Exactly. Also you can never go wrong with raw as elemental sets are too situational. Welcome to the Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate reddit community! I just use the Jho Ceana set, with 2x chain crit 3 jewels and 2x chain crit 1 jewels and you get Sharpness+2 Razor Sharp Repeat Offender Then the rest depends on your charm, thankfully I have an amazing charm of expert+10 with 3 slots but any 2-3 slot talisman will do, you just won’t get critical eye. Short gameplay clip from Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Just finished my Jho Ceana Mixed Set which uses Hyper Shogun Ceanataur parts. This only really works if you have Red Extract. Green Extract is collected from “extra” body parts of the monster. Go to MHGU r/MHGU. . You want to capitalize on the sharpness boosts with Jho Ceana, which Rustrazor doesn’t need. The Jho Ceana set (Hyper / Savage Jho + Hyper Shogun Ceantaur) is extremely good. It also has one less slot, but with Jho-Ceana out-of-the-box and the right charm, you can still get Artillery Expert, Guard Up, and Crit Eye +2. Gaijin Hunter has a video on it from MHXX. Armor Skills: Bitter affinity, Handicraft+1, Artillery novice, As the main Skills to prioritize. I’m pretty sure that’s why the name stuck. Not something I discovered but rather a well-known set in the community, the. It's one of the worst farming experiences I have. Right now I’m currently using Jho Ceana set with Sharpness +2, Razor Sharp, Critical Eye +1, Weakness Exploit, and Crit Boost gemmed in while also using Ahtal-Ka Dual Blades. dropping sharpnes+2 to 1 if +2 is overkill and raising ce. Skill Recommendations. Absolute Ruiner Glaive, Jho Ceana, WEX+5 3 slot charm. My Weapon only khezu sns that has full upgrade. SnS can also rock Jho Ceana to similar effect. . Skill Recommendations. Loading would be good for phial spam, however you’ll need a tali with a few slots in loading for it to work since Capacity Jwl 3 only gives 2 points in Loading. Personally I don't play SwAxe a lot but I find Striker w/ Absolute Readiness to be the best style. WE is needed to offset the negative affinity. Those skills will be nice but going from Neset to that will be a little painful. Is the bloodbath gs good and if yes could someone show me his setup. Add your thoughts and get the conversation going. Get Fortify and eat for Insurance, cart twice at the start and you get massive 20% attack boost and 30% defense boost with still once chance to mess up. Monster Hunter XX: Jho Ceana Armor (Gugigugigu) gaijin hunter. The elderfrost armour is surprisingly good for bow. Repeat offender vs Weakness exploit for adept longsword. Jho Cena is honestly a super mediocre set for a lot of weapons. I personally prefer chain crit over critical eye tho, due to being cheaper to gem in than crit eye +2/3 The Silver Rath gunlance though, the Silver Rook/World's End, has Normal level 5 shells. Playing a lot online with others makes it a bit difficult to always get the right spot to hit. If you’re looking for a LS just to run with your Jho Ceana set, maybe consider Demon Swirl for raw and White Fatalis for thunder, if you want to get that niche. I don't have the build saved but along the lines of Fortify, Sharpness +2, WEX, maybe Razor. -Jho Ceana for my SnS elements, but Ceanataur XR head instead of the normal Esuriant XR: —Skills: Sharpness +2 Razor Sharp Critical Eye +1-2 (depending on weapon slots) Repeat Offender Elemental Crit ——— -For Dragon SnS (Magnastar Akri, which doesn’t benefit from sharpness or razor sharp) Ceanataur Helm X The regular Astalos HH is also incredibly strong, but you should definitely get at least RS or Handicraft 1 on it because the purple simply won't last more than a few hits. You can also replace Sharpness +2 for Fire Atk 2, and almost double the elemental increase for dropping raw by 5%, making both sets exclusively stronger than Jho Cena for this weapon in every scenario. Learn to head snipe and hit the chest often. I could also sacrifice Focus charm for Crit Up charm for damage boost. The fact remains that, even with a sub par charm, this set gets at. r/MHGU. Everything else--Hypers, G5s, Rajang, Old Fatty, etc. Mix set. Style: Aireal. Art: I forgot what it's called but it allows you to have up to 10 phials, and the other choice is Absolute readiness. Elderfrost is the best glaive next to Crimson and it can be cleared decently fast with something like the silos glaive. jho ceana is the obv one. It comes with Crit boost, WE, and Spirit 1. you dont need razor sharp so you can drop that if it can raise your dps. Solid set though. Anyone have any recommendations to improve this set as is or any other specific sets? Silver los has a lot of possibilities. You probably can’t max it out but it’s very effective just for general hunting. It's not even that much weaker than Neset though? The three Jho pieces are only a few points of defense lower, so even with. The reason I personally wanted a Tenderizer 5 OOO was to finish my bow build, which lacked a skill since I couldn't get Power shot up without an extra slot. Go with the standard Jho Ceana set w/ Crimson Fatalis IG. Now My set is just rathalos mix with ceantaur guard and bnahabra boot. My set’s kinda only good for the Deviant Ceanataur CB though so if you want more variety, you can use the Jho Ceana set which gives Sharpness +2, Razor Sharp, 7 points in expert and 11 slots Aside from the standard Crit and Sharpness skills, I’d use Guard+1/2 for some monsters like Valstrax and Rajang but it’s not really needed imo Mine became available after unlocking my hunting rank after finishing the final boss. Jho Ceana, for those unaware, is a mixed set with Esurient XR and Ceantaur XR alternating. Jho Ceana's a popular option on the sub, but if you ever go online you'll see a ton of people going with Neset (Ahtal-Ka) because it can't be beat for mixed skills. Even just regular G3 monster glaives like Glavenus and Mizu will beat it at this point if you have Jho Ceana. And with my build, you get 95% critical rate. That’s why it’s one of the more memorable meta armor sets for G-rank. An easier way to do it is to learn gunning. My SnS for each element are as follows, since maybe knowing which weapons will work with each transmog could help decide which armor set matches the most of them. Armor Before Jho Ceana . 3. All negative resistances and it appears to not quite reach 800 defense either. And also good def. Because it is good enough to put up with savage jho’s shenanigans. Just straight g Teo which takes about 10-20 min each game. With neb, you can reach crit eye +2 if you have a tenderizer +5 or using the silver los xr waist on the jho ceana set. So you can take about every weapon because sharpness doesn't matter anymore, and already got 7points for expert and it's fairly easy to slot it. The bread-and-butter combo of IG is an infinite combo -- from idle, X, X, A, X, X, A. Panthera 5 years ago #21. For Shagaru GS, i use Jho Ceana set with deco CE+3, Razor Sharp, Sharpness+2, and Focus. If you want the Ceanataur GX armor, just buy 5 Pristine Ore from the trader taking your Horn Coins. What you need depends on charm. The narga glaive really sucks at this point. It's surprisingly restrictive, actually. Does have Deviant Boost, but also has lower raw than Pyro Annihilator. Charge up your phials and knock your enemies down with Charge Blade! The second of two switchy-swappy weapons in MHGU, the Charge Blade playstyle lets you charge up Phials in Sword Mode, and expend them in Axe Mode! Guard against enemy attacks with the power of your Guard Points, charge up your shield, and blow monsters away with your Amped. If your looking for a talisman then yes. some monsters you want evade+1 if you are good at dodging or earplugs/hge. It has less raw damage than the Atahl-Ka gunlance, but it makes up for it with Dragon Damage. My problem is after beating ahtal ka I want to make a build for my sns Until I find the jho ceana. For blademaster, focus on high reaching weapons with dragon. What is the best raw damage sword and shield in mhgu? It’s probably crimson fatty with Jho Ceana, since you can get to 100 % affinity with oils and have unlimited purple. It's only truly amazing for elderfrost weapons and a few others, so definitely make some of those. 真滅刀ヴァンダノヴァ - Grievous Vandanova. jho XR ceana XR jho XR ceana XR jho XR. Is there any mixed set you can suggest? Nobody's responded to this post yet. Litterally every melee weapon that can use Sharpness+2 is godlike with jho cena. Jho ceana basically only works for elderfrost and crimsom fatalis weapons. Hellblade’s LS doesn’t require Sharpness +2, but does require Razor Sharp. 15 handicraft, 11 sharpness and 7 expert right out of the box plus some really good slots. atleast get rid of elemtal up with a LS that doesn't have element. You can also make the regular Fatalis one for Nakarkos. r/MHGU. If you're not using those two skills, then of course Athena isn't throwing out Jho Ceana. Initial Increase Maximum Damage Time Reduction; Psn: 27 +100: 330: 180 90sec From Jho-Ceana to Neset Since I’m so used to having Critical eye +3, Sharpness +2, Razor sharp, and repeat offender, which is the best way to build an aggressive insect glaive armor set? I have the maxed out BloodBath Diablos IG and I was wondering if some people know how to shoe in the most skills in it. Use an armor searcher for that. 67/50 x100% -100%= 34% more elemental damage compared to Jho Cena, for essentially no real practical disadvantage. . Elderfrost, while generally the best, honestly loses to Kristatu with a good enough charm. Hell does it feel good. With a charm that lets you make a Jho Cena with Crit 2/3/RO instead of just CE 1. Weakness Exploit 40K subscribers in the MHGU community. Question/Help Im using LS and SnS, am I supposed to beat Ahtal Ka and farm Jho Ceana with just Ceanataur X armor? An option for a Blast LS that requires Sharpness +2 and Razor Sharp, Brachydios’s LS has a good amount of raw at 320 and good Blast, at 32. . I'm a pretty good hunter. So I what I need to do first,Get the full neset and sns first? or anything else you would like to recommend to me. Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. You need focus, crit draw and crit boost as your core skills. Elemental resistance is absolute garbage though. Esurient XR ceanataur xr Esurient xr Ceanataur xe Esurient xr. Shagaru Magala GS max upgrade has 60 or 65 % critical rate i forgot. Nets you Crit Eye 2, WEX, Crit Boost, Sharp+2, and Razor Sharp all at once. The Rustrazor 5% + WE 50% + Expert 3 30% + Challenger 2 15% get you there for a good portion of the fight. That being said, it struggles to stay relevant. Edit: like one posted recently that got up to: Idk why you’re getting all the affinity recommendations. The Rest of the Armor skills are Airbone, Load Up,and Stamina Recovery Up. You can then craft it without ever killing Hyper Ceanataur. I found it on Kiranico after not finding it there under Savage Deviljho's page. That is kind of why Jho Ceana is meta, also the ability to slot in Critical Eye is neat. . HBG is the fastest way to slay them consistently. For solo play specifically, the Redhelm HH is probably the best pure raw HH due to its insane base raw and having 3 Attack Up S songs. But I cant fight with savage deviljho even though it ran out of time. I had to make a special thunder-resistant set to take on EX Thunderlord Zinogre and EX Boltreaver Astalos. . To make, simply put together Esurient XR and Ceanataur XR alternating. any good mixed set that can make use of sharpness+2 that is not jho ceana? I mean jho ceana is good, but is a pain to deal with those horrible elemental defenses. . With an ahtal ka weapon, gem in RS, WE, CB, RO and you got a strong purple sharpness weapon at 330 raw, 80% affinity and 950 def, with just a basic ass charm that has 2 points and a triple slot. Hmukherj. Jho ceana would be a good option but i really think the crap degence and elemental resistances ruin the set for me. If it's a dangerous hunt, I'll use Adept style. I’d still use other armor set searchers to make more specific sets tailored for Hammer though. FairyDragon29 (Topic Creator) 5 years ago #11. LBG is easier and more consistent but does less damage. Just go with Valor or Adept or at least have Absolute Readiness as your HA. Slots are 3+1+3+1+3. Esurient XR Cenataur XR Esurient XR Cenataur XR Esurient XR Jho Ceana; By itself, Jho Ceana provides Sharpness +2 and Razor Sharp, and features a lot of armor slots, letting you customize this set well. 1. •. For LS, use the Ahtal Ka LS, it'll give more than enough purple to last the entire hunt so you can use a better hunter art than readiness. A better general purpose set is kaiser gx. FairyDragon29 5 years ago #1. Jho Ceana Mix Set - G Rank. It's a pain in the butt to get the horn cuz you gotta break its head and you need 18 of them to fully upgrade your armor set. I just started playing MHGU three weeks ago and today I finally crafted my first "end game" set! JhoCeana + MantisLS… -Build up some preferred armor sets to tackle the end-game content. Mixed with the Triple-up Kinsect, you can get 100% Affinity easily (50 from Wex, 15 from the weapon itself, another 15 from the Kinsect, and the last 20 from Crit Eye). Jho Ceana; The frequent Jho Ceana set recommended (Esurient XR/Ceanataur XR alternating) is a general Blademaster set, and works well enough for Hammer if you don’t have a specific Hammer set yet. JhoCena is one of those “general offense” sets, any blademaster weapon that leans especially on “hit things” gets respectable use out of it, as long as they have sharpness to gain. This giving you +15 Handicraft, +11 Sharpness and +7 Expert with a total of 11 slots. Needed a +6 3 slot for my super longsword build wouldnt work otherwise for the most part. . What it gives is handicraft+15 (so sharpness+2), sharpness+11 (razor sharp), and expert +7 (can get crit Eye with some gemming/charm). What are the exact pieces that make this set? I have not yet hunted a G rank Shogun, so I can't look it up myself in the Smithy. I wouldn't advise going element on IG as most monsters take more damage from raw than element. Jho Ceana is amazing, but if you’re using a LS like Rustrazor that doesn’t really benefit from Razor Sharp or Sharpness +1-2, then other builds may be worth looking into IMO. No surprises here for anyone. The seltas set is basically perfect for gunlance and impact phial charge blades, as is the rustrazor. Jho/Ceana set seems terrible defense wise. --I could handle just fine with Jho Ceana. Most non-Handicraft meta sets are gonna involve Silver Sol Z, Silver Sol XR, Gore XR, and even Ceanataur XR again, though, so it's the same thing with a different. There's some great Deviant sets, too, depending on your abilities and playstyle. Jho/Ceana set seems terrible defense wise. Weakness Exploit; Provides +50% Affinity when you strike weakspots of monsters. I sometimes use a mix set with hyper silver rath armor, regular silver rath solbraces and hayabusa for tenderizer, crit boost, handicraft +2, and expert +2. You might be able to slot in Evade Extender with a 3 slot SwAxe like Ahtal Ka's and use the standard Jho Ceana set. I guess it could come in handy with weapons that already have natural purple sharpness such as the Hyper Seregios, or Nargacuga lines or weapons that are locked into or have really long white sharpness without access to Purple such as the Valstrax line, but. Against old Fatalis in particular, try using felyne heroics. First hunt after completing the infamous John Cena mixed set, and it works like a charm!Follow. Think I saw someone wearing it and I'm currently farming it too. Some of the highest raw weapons in the game have white which can be boosted to purple with S+2 (crimson fatalis and elderfrost most notably) so JhoCeana is really the best set for those weapons because it gives those skills plus a crapton of slots. And its attack hurts a lot. I killed Crimson Fatalis with Black Fatalis IG (True Fatalis Dyaus, has 3 slots) in Guild style. Literally every hit is critical without Critical Draw. Would using WE over repeat offender still be best on most occasions, or would it be. It's much less effort and much more efficient than maxing one good mix set for one weapon right away. Caraka walik

Jho ceana mhgu